At E-Qual we offer a first-class recruitment service to Welsh and English-medium Primary and Secondary Schools, SEN Units, FE Colleges and Pupil Referral Units across South Wales.
- Specialist subject Teachers
- General Cover Teachers – Foundation Phase, Primary & Secondary
- Cover Supervisors
- Teaching Assistants
- Examination Invigilators
- Administrative and Clerical Personnel
- MFL Workshops and Tutorials
- TEFL Specialists
- tickFriendly, Efficient, Reliable and Professional Service
- tickWelsh-medium Teaching Staff
- tickCompetitive Pricing
- tickRigorous Vetting Procedures, Commitment to Child Safety and Ongoing Feedback
- tickREC Audited Education Quality Mark Accreditation
- tickWe invest in the Continuous Professional Development (CPD) of our staff
- tick Investors in People Bronze Award
- tickWe understand Schools & Teachers
- tick24/7 On-Call Service
- tickCandidate Sourcing – Access to CV Databases and Job Boards for advertising vacancies and recruiting excellent staff
Continued Professional Development (CPD)
At E-Qual we place a high value on the Continued Professional Development (CPD) of our staff.
During each school holiday we provide professional development training courses free of charge to all of our teaching and support staff.
We actively encourage our teaching and classroom staff to attend our courses designed to ensure that they are ”au fait” with any changes and initiatives in the teaching profession and the education sector in general.
As well as delving regular training days at our offices we have links with training providers across South Wales.
REC Audited Education Quality Mark accreditation
E-Qual Recruitment has been awarded the Audited Education Quality Mark Accreditation by the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) – the UK recruitment industry’s professional body.
”Offering the highest quality assurance to the schools we work with and our teaching staff, the REC Quality Mark Audit recognises our stellar record in delivering the highest service to clients and staff. This involves ensuring child safety and educational standards are kept as the paramount priorities throughout our recruitment process, maintaining our commitment to best practice in compliance and prioritising staff development and training on an ongoing basis.” – Liam Rahman, Co-Director, E-Qual Recruitment
For more information visit www.rec.uk.com
Investors in People Bronze Award
E-Qual Recruitment has been awarded the Investors in People Bronze Award in recognition of the company’s ongoing commitment to investing heavily in the professional development of its staff and its dedication to high standards of team management.